Association Laboratory is about to release its excellent annual environmental scan for associations, which identifies 64 different factors that influence the decisions that association members make.
Of these, 10 factors matter most.
Association Laboratory principal Dean West, FASAE, will discuss these 10 factors and the environmental scan, Looking Forward, in a very special webinar brought to you by Association TRENDS. There actually are 64 factors identified in Looking Forward, but West will discuss how the top 10 can be used to make an effective and responsive strategic plan for 2017 and beyond, that is viable and member-centric - leading to a sustained plan for profit.
For instance, if you understand how technology, government and workforce issues affect members, you can create content, membership and meetings strategies that align with these key decision-influencers. You’ll gain immediately usable insights that affect the decisions members make, which affect their activity with your association.
Included with registration is your complimentary copy of Looking Forward™, the newest research from the nation’s longest running and most comprehensive study on the factors influencing association strategies, Here’s what you’ll get out of this webinar:
- Discover the 10 top factors influencing members’ decisions
- Explore how key business factors influence association strategies
- Learn how members are affected by technology, government and workforce issues and how you can adjust your strategies to help them.
- Learn what fellow executives say about content, membership and meetings strategies and see what you can apply to your association
- Lessons learned from organizations successfully dealing with these forces.
Those who should attend this remarkable webinar include CEOs, COOs, and all other C-suite executives and department heads. For more information and to register, click here.
The Trump administration has released its budget, and already social media is buzzing. Defund this, increase funding for that, and comments by the minute more is learned by the half-minute. All while ASAE is visiting Capitol Hill with issues that will undoubtedly be affected by the proposed budget, directly or indirectly.
How does the new budget affect your association? Drop me a line at edd@AssociationTRENDS.com.