Association TRENDS and XYZ University are teaming up to host Membership2020, a new event to help associations build an all-new plan for growing and enhancing their member base.
Participants of Membership2020 will come away with a ready-to-use plan to add Generations X, Y and Z to your association's membership base - and your association’s future. XYZ University’s Sarah Sladek, other experts and millennial professionals in the association space will lead learning opportunities and discussions on:
• Gain a better understanding of marketplace and workforce shifts and strategies to capitalize on each
• Identify the primary obstacles preventing your association's competitiveness and growth in the Talent Economy
• Learn how to increase value and grow membership among Millennials
• Gain insights into the trends and shifts likely to challenge your association in the next 5 years
• Develop an action plan for the longevity of your association
This event carries seven CAE credits. Details and to register, click here.