September 24, 2017
    Association National Trend 5/25/17
    05/26/2017

    According to the 2016 Association CEO Compensation Report, published by Association TRENDS, 90 percent of participating organizations do not pay their chief staff executive a salary from their organization's subsidiaries or foundations, leaving 10 percent that say they do. Survey participants also were asked if they provided their chief executive with deferred compensation - 66 percent do. Details: associationceoreport.com.

    Add new comment

    Filtered HTML

    • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
    • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
    • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.

    Plain text

    • No HTML tags allowed.
    • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
    • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

    Association TRENDS